· Plans all phases of construction from initiation to completion.
· Meets with client and prepares contract outlining all phases of work to be completed during project.
· Obtains all necessary regulations and permits.
· Orders necessary supplies, tools, and equipment.
· Makes sure projects are aligned with agreed-upon plans.
· Manages Contractors and oversees their work.
· Communicates with clients and delivers project progress reports.
· Develops and adheres to the budget, timeline, and quality control plan.
· Collaborates with architects, engineers and other specialists.
· Ensures that all local and state building codes and regulations and safety precautions are followed.
· Uses scheduling software to update schedules, track progress, and document project progression.
· Ensures project aligns with contract guidelines.
· Facilitates all interactions with local building department from start through completion of project.
· Doors and Windows (Interior and Exterior)
· Drafting of digital drawings (Autocad) for your project.
· We provide Mechanical, Electrical and Architectural plans for your Residential or Commercial needs to submit to your local Building Department.
· Tenant Improvement. · Floor plan submittals for daycare infrastructure grant program.
· Coordinates all interactions.
· Knowledge of local city and state codes.
· I acquired an Associates of Science Degree in Drafting and Design completed in 2015.